Chakra affirmations improve your body’s energy flow. If you’ve ever attended a yoga or meditation class, received energy therapy such as reiki, or even viewed online videos on specific topics, you’ve almost certainly learned about chakras and their position in your body’s flow of energy.
Additionally, you might have noticed how important it is to unblock your chakra. A program called The BioEnergy Code is a guided manifestation meditation focused on your chakras.
Here we take a deeper look at chakra affirmations. We’ll also discuss the definition of chakra affirmations, the 7 chakras, and their specific affirmations, and how to unblock them.
What Are Chakra Affirmations?
Chakra affirmations are another way to balance a particular chakra. Repetition of affirmations during a chakra meditation directs soothing energies to the area of the body and existence, restoring equilibrium. These potent chants rewrite subconscious mind dynamics and direct calming waves to the chakra.
Affirmation is a powerful way of activating our reward circuits. Numerous experiments have shown that these circuits are capable of eradicating discomfort and helping us maintain a sense of calmness in the face of danger.
Chakra affirmations rewire the brain in a positive direction. Repetition of these affirmations daily, either every morning or through a guided meditation session, can help to cultivate positive vibrations. You may jot them down, mentally recite them, or say them aloud.
What are the 7 Chakras and their specific Chakra Meditation Script?
Muladhara, or Root Chakra
Living a healthy and peaceful existence means you need to unlock your root chakra. The Root Chakra, also referred to as the Pillar Chakra, is situated at the base of the spine. When the Root Chakra is healthy, an individual feels safe, relaxed, and satisfied; when it is out of control, a person can experience anxiety, rage, depression, nervousness, or terror. This chakra is synonymous with the color red.
How is the Root Chakra (Muladhara) activated?
- Begin by relaxing and then sitting in a chair or other comfortable position with your eyes closed.
- Connect the tip of your index finger to the tip of your thumb
- Begin steady and deep breathing
- Focus on the Root Chakra, located between the genitals and anus.
- Remember to chant “LAM” in the procedure and proceed until you are comfortable.
Svadhishthana, or Sacral Chakra
The Sacral Chakra is found just under the navel and is associated with grace, joy, and selflessness.
Moving up into the Sacral meditation assists in promoting positive emotions and sexuality. It aids in developing more robust bonds with those around you, but if it is unbalanced and inactive, you will appear to be cold and dismissive and very conservative.
How is the Sacral Chakra (Svadhishthana) activated?
- Kneel with your back straight
- Palms of your hands facing upward in your lap to stimulate the Sacral Chakra.
- Begin softly breathing and focus on the Sacral Chakra, located in the lower abdomen about one to two inches below the navel, using the chanting sound “VAM.”
- Keep going in this manner until you are absolutely calm.
Manipura Chakra or Solar Plexus Chakra
Solar Plexus is the third chakra, also known as the strength chakra, and it assists in converting energy into physical shape, which is beneficial for digestion and hormonal equilibrium.
When balanced, this chakra will give you a sense of empowerment and put all your intentions to fruition. This chakra is centered in the stomach or upper abdomen, which provides a sense of security and power.
How is the Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) activated?
- Sit on your knees.
- Back straight
- Palms in front of your chest, just below the solar plexus to stimulate the Solar Plexus chakra
- Next, with the tips of both hands facing away from you.
- Touch your fingertips together
- Cross your thumbs
- And straighten your fingers.
- Slowly and intensely inhale and concentrate on the Solar Plexus chakra, situated just above the navel, while chanting the word “RAM.”
- All while visualizing a yellow light or herb.
The Anahata Chakra, or Heart Chakra
Good meditation increases our capacity for loving both others and ourselves. This chakra strengthens the virtues of caring, kindness, and empathy, and it is incredibly calming, humid, and nourishing when it is balanced.
How is the Heart Chakra (Anahata) activated?
- Sit in a chair with your eyes closed.
- Cross your legs
- In both palms, brush the tips of your index and thumb.
- Deepen the breaths and focus on the heart chakra, situated in the same position as the heart.
- Constantly recite the sound “YAM” with a sense of relaxation, pleasure, and affection.
- You may imagine an emerald green light becoming more apparent and more substantial with each chant during meditation.
- Maintain the meditative state before you are calm.
The Throat Chakra, also known as Vishuddha
Located ironically in the throat, it aids in regulating your hearing ability. It is the chakra of connectivity and harmony, enhancing our capacity for self-expression and listening.
When it is blocked or out of control, it activates depressive thoughts. Enabling or unblocking it will let you feel secure and overcome vulnerabilities and fears.
The throat chakra stimulates the imagination and increases the ability to respond to others’ perspectives. Additionally, this chakra controls the flow of hormones and the throat and head’s functions.
How is the Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) activated?
- Kneel on your knees
- Hold your back straight.
- Close your eyes
- Focus on the Throat Chakra situated at the base of your throat.
- Breathe gently and intensely when chanting the word “HAM.”
- Visualize a blue light becoming brighter and more apparent.
- Imagine the electricity flowing into each of the previous four chakras and up to your throat.
The Chakra of the Third Eye, or Ajna
This chakra is found on the forehead between the eyes and is referred to as the ‘brow chakra.’ This chakra is critical if you want to increase your concentration, contributing to a healthy outlook.
Many meditate on this region or stimulate the third eye chakra to experience relief from overwhelming life activities, fatigue, and anxiety.
Ajna is recognized as the source of knowledge and understanding and assists you in maintaining concentration and making sound judgments.
How is the Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) activated?
- Cross your legs or sit in a chair with your back straight
- Eyes closed
- Medium, heavy, and calming breathing is needed.
- Concentrate on the Third Eye Chakra, which is centered just above the base of your two brows on your forehead, and chant the word “OM.”
- By chanting and concentrating on the indigo color, which will become brighter and more robust, you will start feeling the calming effect.
The Crown Chakra, also known as Sahasrara
Sahasrara is the seventh chakra (the largest and located on the crown of the head) and binds to true consciousness.
When powered, it provides consciousness and wisdom and maintains the body’s spiritual connection to the divine.
Sahasrara is a portal to the heavens, but it manifests as despair, boredom, anger, and envy while it is out of control.
How is the Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) activated?
- Sit cross-legged or in a chair.
- Keep your back straight and your eyes closed to stimulate the crown chakra.
- Slowly and deeply inhale and concentrate on the Crown Chakra on the crown of the head.
- Chant the holy mantra “OM.”
How To Unblock Your Chakras
Your chakras are a dynamic energy field located in your body that serves as spiritual power centers. When you are mindful of this mechanism, you will get these forces into equilibrium. Chakra affirmations are another method of energy balancing.
What happens when our chakras get clogged?
Clogged chakras manifest themselves in various ways, including difficulty concentrating, sleeping issues, feeling exhausted, inability to manifest abundance and feelings of helplessness.
However, there are several simple methods for clearing your chakras on your own, and today we’d like to share.
If you want to try and clear your blocked chakras on your own, here are 8 chakra affirmations:
A mantra is a brief repeated phrase said during meditation or after a yoga session. The mantra serves as a kind of sound therapy, restoring the energy fields in your body.
The tapping technique, or EFT, operates by tapping on specific meridian points located within the body with your fingertips. The tapping motion and repetition of chakra affirmations will assist you in releasing those feelings that could be clogging your chakras.
3. Meditation for chakra affirmations
Chakra therapy is a potent practice that you should use at home. It entails drawing attention to oneself and concentrating on one’s consciousness.
4. Hatha Yoga
When a chakra is clogged, activity will aid in its unblocking. Yoga is an excellent way to do this since it promotes the transfer of energy back through the body.
5. Aromatherapy Oils
Using specific essential oils to rebalance the chakras is an excellent way to do so. Through burning these oils in your house, you will focus on clearing your chakras on your own.
6. Food and nutrition
Using some foods will assist you in clearing your energy supply. Each chakra is associated with specific foods, and incorporating these into your everyday diet will significantly aid in rebalancing your system.
7. Spend time in nature
Spending time outdoors in nature is one of the simplest methods for clearing the chakras. Spending time outside, barefoot in the grass, is an excellent opportunity to bond with nature and feel its calming spirit, which helps hold you grounded and at ease.
8. Take some deep breaths.
Taking deep breaths with purpose is extremely useful for reestablishing the natural and harmonious condition of your chakras. Guide your energy into the chakra when you inhale. Enable consciousness to settle into the exhale.
As you can see, there are several methods for clearing your chakras in the privacy of your own home.
Final Chakra Affirmation Thoughts
Chakras are a term that refers to a variety of energy centers located in the body that belongs to complex nerve bundles and internal organs.
The seven chakras reside from the base of your spine to the crown of your head. If any of your chakras are blocked, you can develop physical or emotional symptoms associated with that chakra.
The new BioEnergy Code helps you unblock or rebalance your chakras.
Additionally, specific breathing techniques and manifestation meditation activities can be beneficial.
Guided Chakra Meditation For Beginners
If you are a beginner and new to chakra affirmations, meditation, or manifesting or want to learn more about your chakras and their potential effects, click the orange button below and check out The BioEnergy Code.